Your home in Pennsylvania is where you spend a significant amount of time. You want to make sure that it is as clean as it can be – and there are some facts to help you clean every area of your home faster. Knowing these will help you to spend more time with your friends and family and less time with the chores.
- When you are trying to dust in your living room, use a lint roller. This will ensure that the dust doesn’t get transferred to somewhere else. It makes it easy to clean lampshades, bookshelves, and much more.
- Use a dryer sheet on the air to help improve the smell and remove any built-up dust.
- Use car wax over your flat top cooking surface so that it’s easier to clean the next time you spill something or grease splatters.
- Use water with a little bit of distilled white vinegar in order to clean the hard to get dirt off of your kitchen tiles. This can be used on the floor as well as backslashes.
- Stainless steel can look much older than it is because of hard water stains. Use powdered laundry detergent with hot water and let it sit on all of the stainless steel faucets, drains, and shower heads for an hour and then rinse it off.
- Use shower gel as a way of helping to clean the bathroom tiles in your shower.
There are so many different cleaning hacks, and you will be able to speed up your weekly chores tremendously.
Call and talk to an agent at Saucon Insurance today and we can help you find a homeowner’s insurance you can count on. It’s a great way to save on a policy.