What is Toy Insurance?

Toys are not just for kids! In fact, many adults love their expensive, large toys such as boats, all-terrain vehicles, RVs, and even golf carts. These toys are both fun and expensive and for this reason, it is a good idea to cover them with toy insurance in Bethlehem, PA. If anything were to happen to these expensive toys, your investment would be ruined if you do not have the right coverage – and replacing any of these toys would be more expensive than having them insured in the first place. At Saucon Insurance Agency we know how much you love your toys and we want to help you protect them by guiding you through the insurance coverage process that will keep them protected. 

Some of the most popular toys that are covered by individual insurance policies can be found here:

  • campers and trailers
  • boats and other watercraft
  • motorcycles
  • all-terrain vehicles
  • golf carts
  • dune buggies
  • antique cars
  • motor homes

While insurance policies offer general coverage for the above toys, the insurance coverage will vary depending on the toy. It’s a good idea to get in touch with Saucon Insurance Agency to see which policy or policies you can purchase for your individual toys. General coverage includes liability insurance, collision, comprehensive coverage, and uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. Many of these toys run at high speeds that can cause serious injury and damage in the event of an accident. 

To learn more about insurance coverage for your toys and what the state of Pennsylvania requires under the law, contact Saucon Insurance Agency today. We will take the time to find you the right policy for your particular toys. We serve the Bethlehem, PA area and are here to answer all of your questions about toy insurance. Contact us today at 610-868-1800. 


Can a Lender Require You to Purchase Flood Insurance?

Flood insurance is something that there are many questions floating around about. Some homeowners believe that their regular home insurance covers flooding, but unfortunately, it does not. Another question that some people have is whether a lender can require you to purchase flood insurance. Here at Saucon Insurance Agency, serving the greater Bethlehem, PA area, we want you to fully understand whether you can be required to purchase flood insurance. Here is what you need to know about this topic. 

Can a Lender Require You to Purchase Flood Insurance?

When you take out a loan for your home, the lender has to protect their interest in the home. After all, if you fail to make your payments, foreclosing on and selling your home is the lender’s way of recovering their money. As such, a lender can require you to purchase flood insurance. Many lenders require this for homes that are built on a flood plain or an area that is susceptible to flooding. 

How Do You Know if Your Lender Requires Flood Insurance?

If your lender requires flood insurance, it will be in your lending contract. You should carefully read over this contract before you close on your home to see what the lender requires of you, including, but not limited to, carry home insurance and carrying flood insurance. If the original lending contract does not list flood insurance as a requirement, the lender cannot require it of you unless you refinance your home or make changes to your existing mortgage. 

Is your lender requiring you to purchase flood insurance or are you simply interested in protecting your home? Then contact Saucon Insurance Agency. We can help to answer any additional questions you have about flood insurance in the greater Bethlehem, PA area, and help you find the flood insurance policy that is ideal for you. Call us now to get started.