Each year, it is a good idea to talk with your agent at Saucon Insurance Agency, serving Bethlehem, PA and the nearby communities, to have an annual auto insurance review. To make sure coverage is adequate and your records are accurate, it is helpful to double-check the information about your vehicle(s). With your agent’s help, you can then make any adjustments necessary for conditions that changed during the year.
Get An Auto Insurance Review for Life Changes
Circumstances that usually require an auto insurance adjustment are changes in these things:
- Selling or buying a vehicle.
- Giving a vehicle to another person.
- Taking a vehicle out of service.
- Getting married or divorced.
- Having different authorized drivers of the vehicle(s).
- Parking changes for the vehicle(s).
- Moving to a new address.
- Getting a job that causes a change in a daily commute.
- Going on military duty assignment outside of the country.
- The use of the vehicle(s) changes, such as using the vehicle(s) for carpooling or rent-for-hire.
- Customized work or a new paint job is done on the vehicle(s).
- Using the vehicle(s) to tow something like a boat or trailer.
- Adding equipment to the vehicle(s), such as a stereo, GPS, anti-theft device, or alarm system.
Each year, the value of the vehicle(s) will likely need adjustment as well if the replacement cost or its worth changes. Be sure to ask your agent any questions you may have about the coverage, deductibles, and how to increase protection to make sure there is adequate coverage for your needs.
While it is a good idea to have an annual review to make sure to adjust for these things, there is no need to wait if these changes occur at some other point during the year. Feel free to call your agent at Saucon Insurance Agency in Bethlehem, PA in order to adjust an existing policy or use the convenient online form to get a quote for new auto insurance.