Each year, it is a good idea to talk with your agent at Saucon Insurance Agency, serving Bethlehem, PA and the nearby communities, to have an annual auto insurance review. To make sure coverage is adequate and your records are accurate, it is helpful to double-check the information about your vehicle(s). With your agent’s help, you can then make any adjustments necessary for conditions that changed during the year.
Get An Auto Insurance Review for Life Changes
Circumstances that usually require an auto insurance adjustment are changes in these things:
- Selling or buying a vehicle.
- Giving a vehicle to another person.
- Taking a vehicle out of service.
- Getting married or divorced.
- Having different authorized drivers of the vehicle(s).
- Parking changes for the vehicle(s).
- Moving to a new address.
- Getting a job that causes a change in a daily commute.
- Going on military duty assignment outside of the country.
- The use of the vehicle(s) changes, such as using the vehicle(s) for carpooling or rent-for-hire.
- Customized work or a new paint job is done on the vehicle(s).
- Using the vehicle(s) to tow something like a boat or trailer.
- Adding equipment to the vehicle(s), such as a stereo, GPS, anti-theft device, or alarm system.
Each year, the value of the vehicle(s) will likely need adjustment as well if the replacement cost or its worth changes. Be sure to ask your agent any questions you may have about the coverage, deductibles, and how to increase protection to make sure there is adequate coverage for your needs.
While it is a good idea to have an annual review to make sure to adjust for these things, there is no need to wait if these changes occur at some other point during the year. Feel free to call your agent at Saucon Insurance Agency in Bethlehem, PA in order to adjust an existing policy or use the convenient online form to get a quote for new auto insurance.
Are you getting ready to buy your first bike? The team at Saucon Insurance Agency is here to answer all of your questions and review all of the motorcycle insurance options that are available. If you are in the greater Bethlehem, PA and want to find out more, turn to the insurance company that is proud to serve our community. Motorcycles are a great way to get out and enjoy our beautiful area, and it makes sense to protect yourself while you do so! Comprehensive motorcycle insurance is often the appropriate choice to make sure that all of your needs are covered.
1) Protect your bike – your bike can be damaged in a collision or while being transported, stolen, or vandalized. Comprehensive insurance can provide protection when you need it!
2) Coverage for medical bills – liability insurance is an important part of any insurance policy, especially motorcycle coverage. Make sure that liability doesn’t fall to you in the event of a collision or property damage.
3) Comprehensive policies also cover passengers – if you are involved in an accident and your passenger is injured, make sure that you have the comprehensive coverage that will protect their health and your bottom line.
Insurance is one of those things that you need to have but you hope you never need. When you opt for a comprehensive policy you are protecting yourself and your future. Choosing an appropriate policy should be done after you review the available options, and while you keep your future in mind. Get the coverage you need with a comprehensive motorcycle policy.
Call or stop by the Saucon Insurance Agency if you are in the greater Bethlehem, PA area and want to know more about your motorcycle insurance options.
Insurance is something that can make a huge difference in your home and in how easy it is to recover should something happen to your home. For those that live in the Bethlehem, PA area, the agents with Saucon Insurance Agency can help you find the policy that works best for you.
For the most part, your home insurance is going to cover a great range of things that you may not realize it covers. In cases of normal home maintenance, your home insurance is not going to cover them. For those cases in which your home is damaged from things like a storm, break-in, or fire, your home insurance is certainly going to help cover the costs. If your windows are damaged in a storm, for instance, your home insurance will help to cover the cost of replacement. There are plenty of ways that you can get new windows with the help of your home policy.
If your windows are damaged in a burglary you can claim them on your home insurance and if they are damaged in a fire or other natural disaster you can also get your windows replaced. Your home insurance is going to help you to get the right claim filed and help you to get your home back in tip top shape. Your home insurance is going to help you recover and replace your windows if they are damaged or destroyed so that you can get back to your normal life and can stop worrying about replacing your windows.
For those that live in the Bethlehem, PA area, the agents with Saucon Insurance Agency can help you to find the policy that is going to work best for you and that is going to cover all your needs and help you recover no matter what issues you are facing.